Monday, June 4, 2012

Pattern Testers Needed - uptown hat- CLOSED thank you






We Will need 2 pattern testers for each size and version
                             
We have all the testers now - thank you

Version 1 - 12m - 5t
                   5t - teen

Version 2 - 12m-5t
                   5t-teen

What you have to do:

1. Have intermediate to advanced sewing experience (nothing against newbies and not that this is a hard pattern to sew, i just need people who have used a lot of patterns before and know what makes sense :)
2. Item to be finished in 1 Week or less of getting the pattern
3. Check pdf for spelling mistakes or pattern labeling mistakes, or any other mistakes (...there are probably a lot :) )
4. Provide a good Picture of the finished product, both of hat on its own and in action on a little one (Bonus **if it is a great picture and we use it on our website - you could get even more free patterns! yay)

....not too hard right?

what you need:

 1/4 yard of lightweight to med. weight material for outer shell (fabric that you can use an iron on)
1/4 yard of lightweight fabric for lining
1/4 yard of fusible fleece
small peice of stiff interfacing (like thin card)
bias binding for brim of hat
buttons, scraps of fabric, trims, ribbons etc. or anything else you would like to use for embellishment
matching thread, sewing machine (obviously!)


if you think you are up to being a tester - let me know by commenting below along with the size you would like to test and your contact info ** if you don't leave me your contact info either in your comment or in an email to heidiandfinn@hotmail.com, i will not include you in the drawing sorry

i will email you the pdf file once all the testers have been chosen (you will receive the pdf file with all the sizes although i will only need you to test the one size you are picked for)
I will be leaving this posting up for a day or so and then pick the testers using a random generator, that way it is fair to everyone that comments

thanks again everyone!

23 comments:

  1. I would love to test this pattern! I have a 4 year old, 6 year old and 11 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to test it too - I have 2 year old twins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really love to test the pattern! I have a 1 year old and a 4 years old.
    lixapopescu at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd love to test the pattern! I could test sizes 2T and 5T

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to test your pattern. My daughter is 3 yers old.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encantaría probar el patrón. Lo haría en tamaño 3T.
    la.pantigana.pallaresa(a)gmail(d)com
    arreboditcomunapantigana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to test it, I have a 4 yr old and 7 yr old twins.
    twolittlebanshees@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to test this!! I have girls ages 2, 7 and 10 and a 15 year old boy. joan(dot)jamieson(at)rogers(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to test either. I have a 2 year old boy (more like a size 3-4 in most things) and a 5 year old girl (usually a 6-7 in sizing). I have done lots of sewing and already have the materials which is a bonus! chloe@deadlymite.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to test your hat pattern...I have a 2.5 year old girl and a 4 year old girl...I have loads of sewing experience and the supplies for the hats... michelletripper(at)yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to test - I have a 2 year old size 3T girl. janiceharris4839 at gmail dot com....like the idea of the random choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, would love to test the pattern, I have a 14 month old boy and a 5 year old girl. I have all the materials in my stash, have sewn from your patterns before and have experince in making hats.. thanks, kmhardwick@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to test either version!! I have a 2.5 year old daughter, and a 4 year old son and I have as much sewing experience as I have fabric, and I've got more fabric than you can shake a stick at!! :)

    whaley_s@hotmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would love to test for you again but if it's someone else's turn, I understand. Happy to do a read though with my red pen if that helps...! Can test a 4T boy or girl for you. Or my niece is 7. And even though I am not a teen, if it fits an adult head, I want to make one for me.

    myblackcardigan{at}gmail{dot{com}

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love too, I have a 5 years boy and a 2years girl.
    marn_br@yahoo.es
    http://diariodenaii.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable hats. I would love love love to test this pattern for you. I have 4 girls from 2 years up to 14 years, so I can test any size/version that you need.

    mail [at] daphneblue [dot] net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this hat, and I'd like to test is. My daughter is 2 years old.
    almodora@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Es preciosa!!!
    Me encantaria hacerlo también!!!!

    lixuero@gmail.com

    http://lixuero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah! tallas de 3 y 5 años!! tengo 2 hijos.

    I love to do the same to my two children aged 3 years and 6 years!

    lixuero@gmail.com

    http://lixuero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Me encantaria poder hacerlo para mi hija en la talla 3,cualquier versión,son preciosos
    lolapunales@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me encantaria poder hacerlo para mi hija en la talla 3,cualquier versión,son preciosos
    lolapunales@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi there,
    I would love to be a pattern tester. I have used your patterns before and love them. I have a boy who is almost 3 and a girl who is almost 5, but wears a size 6T.

    I can be reached at designeratlaw@yahoo.com

    Thanks,
    Belinda Peres

    ReplyDelete
  23. Me encantaría hacerlo para mi hijo de 3 años

    bunburiana@hotmail.es

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...