Tuesday, September 14, 2010

for those near halton hills this weeked....

sorry for all the lack of new patterns and posts.But all our secret hard work will be worth it.....we will be showcasing our stuff at the Milton Fall Craft Show this weeked!
For those of you who live or will be near the halton hills, Ontario area this weekend should come by and visit us!
We will have TONS of new designs to show, lots of OOAK and limited edition clothing, along with samples of our new pattern designs.
So if you are interested come on by:

At Country Heritage Park
8560 Tremaine Road
Milton, Ontario


Fall Craft Show 2010
September 18th & 19th

9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily


for more info: http://www.miltonfarmcraftshows.com/default.htm

for those who can't join us...don't worry. we will post lots of pics next week, along with sneek peeks of what we have been working on and the new pattern designs coming to the shop.
 

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait!! I'm so excited, I need some new patterns!!! Wish I was about 10 hours closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am DYING here, I love your patterns. all this coming from someone who still has two patterns of yours untouched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's okay I just put a link to your etsy site with pictures of a dress I made from one of your patterns
    Kristin
    www.PeaPodCreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...